First up: Rebecca. My extremely brilliant, stunning cousin from the Pacific Northwest.
1. You wake up in the morning to a chef in your kitchen. What do you ask him/her to make you? Nutmeg-Coated Creamy French Toast made with brioche.
2. Lunch or Dinner - Which would you rather skip? Why? Lunch. I only get half an hour, so I can't really appreciate it anyway...might as well just have a protein bar.
3. Your go-to drink for a good time? Gummi Bear Martini at Poppe's
4. You walk into your favorite Mexican food joint. What do you order? Carne Asada tacos and a Margarita
5. Sushi. A once popular craze or a staple in your cuisine? Somewhere in between - more like an Enjoyable Change of Pace.
6. Your friend asks you to lunch at a generic Chinese Food restaurant. What do you order? Hot and Sour soup.
7. McDonald's, Burger King or Jack In the Box? Why? McDonalds for one reason - the Coffee.
8. Restaurant trend - Dessert served before Dinner. Would it work? Sure. I was actually just thinking about this yesterday - if you are eating a planned meal with reasonable, non-gigantic portions, why not eat dessert first? Life is short.
9. Why is Coffee more popular than Tea? Your take. I prefer Coffee in the morning and Tea in the evenings - I usually only need the caffeine pick-me-up in the morning, so I am more likely to have Coffee on a given day than Tea in the evening.
10. Italian Food - More than just noodles? Do you get tired of just ordering different shapes of the same dough? I think I avoid noodles for just that reason - give me a perfect risotto anytime.