I couldn't let this day pass without sending a shout out to my brother-in-law John. It is his birthday! He puts up with the craziness in our family and takes impeccable care of my sister. For that I am eternally grateful.
Happy Birthday John!
1. You wake up in the morning to a chef in your kitchen. What do you ask him/her to make you? Crab cake with spinach eggs benedict with pressed coffee and bowl fresh fruit.
2. Lunch or Dinner - Which would you rather skip? Why? Dinner.......just better for you this way.
3. Your go-to drink for a good time? JUMBO MARGARITA'S
4. You walk into your favorite Mexican food joint. What do you order? Fresh chunky salsa.....chicken enchilada's a la carte. JUMBO MARGARITA'S
5. Sushi. A once popular craze or a staple in your cuisine? Staple...if I can persuade wife to go.
6. Your friend asks you to lunch at a generic Chinese Food restaurant. What do you order? Wonton soup, sweet sour chicken, house chow mein.
7. McDonald's, Burger King or Jack In the Box? Why? Jack.....best of the worst.
8. Restaurant trend - Dessert served before Dinner. Would it work? For schizophrenics.
9. Why is Coffee more popular than Tea? Your take. Coffee has more bold flavoring.
10. Italian Food - More than just noodles? Do you get tired of just ordering different shapes of the same dough? I should but don't.....skinny noodles LOTS RED SAUCE.
Post a Comment