All my exercising has given me quite an appetite and I have acted on a few of my favorite Pinterest pins. I have had my eye on Tater Tot Casserole and Saltine Toffee for quite sometime now so over the weekend I whipped up them both...
Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 16oz package frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef. season with salt pepper.
- Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
- In a casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture, sour cream and cream soup.
- Top mixture with tater tots.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown.
- Remove from oven; top with cheese, return to oven until melted.
- 48 saltine crackers
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a sheet pan or large cookie sheet with sides with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Arrange the crackers side by side in a single layer on the foil.
- In a small saucepan, melt the sugar and butter, stirring constantly until they bubble, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour evenly over the crackers and, using a spatula, spread to cover evenly.
- Bake immediately.
- After 7 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the crackers.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the crackers with a clean spatula. Cool for 20 to 30 minutes before transferring the tray to the freezer.
- The next day, peel off the foil and break the toffee into pieces. Keep frozen or refrigerated.
Your mouth will thank me for all the deliciousness but your jeans may be fitting you a little extra snug. Eat this in moderation and everything will be all right!